Thursday 29 May 2014

To the Immediate Families of those who were lost on December 6, 1989.

Earlier this morning, I switched on CBC and heard quite literally the last note of something musical. Then the commentator said that it was part of a performance that was dedicated to Amanda Todd, and unfortunately her Mom hadn't been informed about it in time to attend, though she would have liked to had she known.

I don't know any of you beyond your children's names and their photographs online. But somebody out there does, and hopefully the internet will work its magic. I'm certain you have plenty of ways of remembering your loved ones and honouring them over time. But if you would like to attend the performance of "Requiem for Fourteen Roses" and I am made aware of it, I will be sure there is a seat for you.